Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Wonderful Valentine's Surprise!

Last week was an insane week at work as we prepared the mailouts of the North American/Annie Armstrong Easter Offering material. (More about that at a later date.) On Friday, we had a Christian school group to come help us with stuffing envelopes for our 250ish churches. In the midst of the craziness in the basement, someone came down and told me I was needed upstairs. I headed upstairs and there on my desk was a beautiful little arrangement of small roses, carnations, and greenery! I wondered, who in the world sent this? I opened the card and it read, "Happy Valentine's Day, We love you! Daddy, Mama, Christy, Nate, Rosalyn, Katie, and Knox"!!! I have a precious family who thought of me in such a special way! As soon as I can upload pictures to my computer, I will let you see my wonderful surprise! My camera/computer are not coorperating...

I pray you had a wonderful Valentine's Day in however you spent your day!

Smelling the roses...

No comments: