Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update on my family

Thanks for praying and please continue to!

My grandmother has gone back to the nursing home and went right to sleep when they got her settled! The pneumonia has cleared, so now we'll wait and see how she does with eating normally. Mom will go the nursing home tomorrow to sign some papers about no more hospitalization, etc. Mom wonders if she got her answer from Murie last night as she had to "fight" with her to not pull the feeding tube out. The hosptial had her hand restrained.

My grandmother may realize more than we think she does!

Dad is feeling better, as he went to get a powerful shot the other day! Knox is slowly improving and my sister, Christy, thought she was getting the flu, but after some sleep, she is some better, but still fighting a cold. I had a relaxful Saturday and Sunday and am looking forward to a day off tomorrow as it's Family Day in Alberta!

No comments: