Friday, December 17, 2010

We made it!!!

Praise the Lord that we made it to Nashville/Franklin around 11PM last night! We took our time getting started with our day , had great weather, and was so glad we could get to our destination on Thursday. Even with our slight delay and not getting as far as we wanted to the day before, we still made good time.

So many of you have been a part of this trip as you prayed for us before we left and as we traveled across the US. As we've already said, we could feel your prayers!!!!

Jenna leaves early in the morning for a few days in Concord, NC. What a blessing that she will get this unexpected time with family and friends! She will be back to Cochrane in time for Christmas with her family. She has been an incredible blessing to me and I don't know what I would have done without her. I will miss her while we are apart.

It is wonderful to be with my sister and her family! Will see Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve when they come here for Christmas. I think it's all still surreal for me. I had pretty much come to accept that I wouldn't be here for the holidays and God had reasons for that. And now, I am here. It's still a whirlwind for me. That's just the best way to describe things...

God does continue to remind me of His promises and faithfulness and how He goes before us in everything. Just trying to trust Him and know He has the perfect plan.

Please pray for the Foreign Worker Application that was sent in by the office yesterday, for the third time. This is the application that determines if the job is approved and I get the document I need to return. Pray for the ones reviewing the application. With the holidays, it could take longer than usual for this process.

Thanks again for your continued prayers!

have a blessed weekend!!!

No comments: