Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Snow

Snow on Easter Weekend~my windows were half covered by snow drifts!





Well, since arriving, I have seen snow a few times...nothing really new for me with spending 5 years in Calgary. The most snow came there in the spring. Our Easter services were cancelled here because of a blizzard the night before! They've never had to do that. Talk about wierd, not going to church that day! This past Wednesday, we woke up to snow on the ground, once again. It hasn't been too cold lately, so it was gone by midday. While getting ready that morning, I looked out the window and was glad I had already opened the blinds because I got to see this red fox in the field! I had experienced this at a friend's house recently, as we watched a red fox catching field mice. Who needs the Discovery Channel?! It was neat to just take in this part of God's creation and watch as he pounced for his breakfast!