Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Answer to Prayers

Praise the Lord that on Thursday, the Canadian government approved my position with the CNBC!!! This is the biggest hurdle, so there shouldn't be an issue with getting the new work visa at the border. I thank each and every one of you who have been praying for me and this process. Your prayers mean so much. God has shown Himself to me in big ways in the past few weeks and His timing is perfect!

I will write more later, but wanted to let you know the latest. Also wanted to let you know specifically how you can continue to pray.

Pray for just the right friend to be my traveling buddy. Pray for financial needs of traveling to be met. Pray for me to know how I am to spend my time until I leave. Pray for me as I say 'see ya later' to family and friends. Pray that I can continue to trust God in the timing of getting back to Canada. I wish I could click my heels and be there! Pray for my health. I have managed to stay well all these weeks, so I don't want to get sick now. Pray for the border crossing and all goes smoothly.

Thank you and blessings to you!

No comments: