Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Katie is now 5!


Wow, where does the time go? To think that our Katie is now 5 years old and started preschool this year! Of course, "our" Katie is my sister's middle child...She brings such joy to my life, even with the time and distance separating us. I love talking to her on the phone!


I remember when she was born and the calls coming from my mom that October 4th, 2005 day. It was an exciting time as I waited to hear how things were going. There were a little bit of complications, but everything ended up just fine. We praise the Lord for our precious Katherine Noel!
She had a rainbow party today. How fun is that! When I talked to Katie this morning and she told me the kind of party she was having, I thought "I needed to hear that today"...a rainbow...just another reminder of God's promises! I called her tonight to see how her party went. My sister, Christy, had misplaced my birthday gift to Katie that I had sent along with Mom and Dad. She found it while I was on the phone, so got to open it with me! I can't wait to see her in person and spend tons of time together!

Thank you, God, for Katie and the special little girl she is! Watch over her in a very special way as she grows into the person you want her to be!!!







1 comment:

Lora said...

She is precious!