Thursday, July 5, 2007

My New Car




Well, for some reason I am just now posting pics of me and my new car when I have had it over a week! It is such a blessing to have this freedom again, to get a wonderful deal on the car and insurance, to have plenty of room to haul kids and youth & whoever (can seat 6) when needed, and to get good gas mileage. Thanks to all those who have been praying! It doesn't quite feel like mine yet, probably because it wasn't what I was expecting to find, but I am pleased with it and have received great compliments on it. When I test drove it, the FM radio was working, but after picking it up, only the AM worked. That about drove me crazy, so without a CD player in it yet, I have pulled out some tapes! While fast forwarding a tape the other night, the FM radio is now working, so needless to say, I won't be pushing that AM button again! Watch out PEI, Ellen is back on the road again!

No comments: