Friday, June 22, 2007

"Be Still and Know that I am God."

This is what God has been saying to me lately. Have you ever been there? It's not an easy place for me to be, but I know I need to trust Him. For the past few weeks, I have been spiritually overwhelmed. God continues to show Himself to me and I am speechless! I especially saw it in getting the car today, as the amount came to just over what I came here with to spend on one! Of course, they'll be some other expenses with it, but what a joy to get a steal of deal really! I had great friends with me today as I made the decision.
I ask you to keep me in your prayers as I do my best to trust Him completely!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, Ellen! Did you get your car yet? It was so great to see you when we were out there! Glad you're doing well in the place God put you :)

Shurden Family said...

Hey Ellen! How's the car? You need to update your blog!! Hope you're doing good!!