Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally...a car!!!!



Yippee!!! I finally found a car today, a 2000 Ford Taurus!! I have the keys, but it's not officially mine because I have to get insurance and get it registered, but it's mine! I wrote the check today and got it for much less than anticipating finding one for. GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME..ALL THE TIME...GOD IS GOOD!!! Thanks to all of you who have been praying. Now just pray for a good insurance rate!! I'll post more pics when I actually have the car in my possession.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo!! Praise the Lord!!! :)
it's good you held out...because this looks to be a really nice car...as pretty as a car can be, it's pretty! smooooth ridin'! watch out pei...ellen is on the loose;) i hope you have many a wonderful adventure with this car, ellen! no more being stranded! :) Way to go, girl!

angela

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Nice car!!

Ellen said...

Who is anononymous?! Make sure to leave your name, so I know who you are! Thanks for writing!!!