Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcoming a New Life

A new man has entered my life...

...my first nephew, that is!





Daniel Knox Shurden
February 21, 2008
6:02PM
6lbs 8oz
19 inches long






Knox arrived safe and sound and how precious he is! I cannot wait to meet him, hold him, and spoil him like crazy! I don't know if we'll know what to do with a boy, but I'm sure we'll learn fast. Though Knox arrived a few weeks early, all are doing well.

Within a month, we have celebrated one life who has left us and welcomed a new one!

God continues to bestow His blessings on us each and every day!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LITTLE GUY! I LOVE YOU ALREADY!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations on the little nephew! Babies are babies, a boy is really not much different than a girl. Though I've never had a girl baby, so I can't say that unequivocally. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma - she sounds like a wonderful woman and such an example of faith for your family.