Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Rosalyn and Katie!!



To think that Rosalyn Marie is now 4 (September 3) and Katherine Noel is now 2 (today)! Wow! The girls are growing so fast. They are such a blessing to our family and bring such joy. I can't wait to see them at Christmas.

To my precious girls, though I live very far from you, I hope you know how very much I love you! You bring such smiles to my face every time I look at your pictures and get to talk to you on the phone. You are a gift from God and I pray you know how special you are to Him and me!

Ro, it is so much fun to talk to you on the phone and I can't wait to see your new room, play together, and hear about all you are learning in preschool!

Katie, you are learning all sorts of new things and saying new words now! I can't wait for us to play and do fun things together!

I know both of you will make a great big sister to the new baby sister or brother that will come in March!!!

I love you very much and I'll see you soon! ~Aunt Ellen

No comments: