Monday, April 16, 2007

A New Home

Well, I have been meaning to do this for quite awhile, so hear I am. I hope that this blogspot can give you some insight into my life in Prince Edward Island and what in the world I am doing here! Charlottetown is a great little place to be and Community Baptist is a great group of people. So much of life here already reminds me of 'home' and what I once knew~~folks knowing each other when you go into stores, not so fast pace of life, senior adults in the church, and the ocean and smell of the water (it takes me back to the summers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast). I am still adjusting to my new life here, but it's going alright. I like my new little place and I'm making it my own. God continues to reveal Himself to me and the call He has placed on me to be here at this time. He is the Constant in my life...May you know His peace today!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

YIPEE!! Welcome to the blogging world! So glad you have started this so I can keep up with you!

Shurden Family said...

I'm glad you finally got this up and going! I look forward to seeing some pics of PEI soon!!