Monday, June 7, 2010

ALS Run/Walk in memory of Jesse Morales

It's time again for the ALS Run/Walk in Calgary this Sunday. I'll be a part of "Jesse's Girls' Team" as we seek to raise $25,000 for this terrible disease. Some of us will walk 5K, while others run for 8K in memory of our friend and pastor. If you keep up with my blog, you may recall that Pastor Jesse Morales died in August after an 18 month battle with the illness. Please continue to remember the family during this difficult season.
To find out about the ALS Run/Walk and to donate, go to http://www.als.ca/events/mysite.aspx?fid=3823. I am raising money, so if you would like to give, please let me know so I can include you in my pledges. You can give online. If you can't give, that's okay. Please pray for us as we participate on Sunday and as our church, The Pathway Church, holds a worship service prior to the service.

On behalf of Jesse's Girls...thank you!

No comments: