Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Trek Across North America

Well, my dear friend Becky, and I are writing from Kalamooza, Michigan. Yes, there is really a place called 'Kalamooza'! For those of you who don't know, I have accepted a position with our Canadian National Baptist Convention (formerly the Canadian Convention of Southern Baptists) as the missions ministry leader and administrative assistant to the SEND team. We left Charlottetown a week ago and could write a book on our adventures so far. We feel your prayers and ask you to continue to do that! It has been incredible to see more of the great nation of Canada, including old Quebec City, Parliament Hill in Ottawa, city of Toronto, and Niagara Falls. Becky hasn't seen much of the US, so this is a treat for her. We will be driving through some parts that I haven't seen. We have many miles to still go, but we feel we can make good time the next two days. Becky has a flight back to Vancouver on Sunday morning, so pray all goes well the next 3 days and especially with getting back into Canada and me needing to get my work visa! No problems getting into the US. We crossed over Lake Huron and how pretty it was!

With the busyness of the move, I still haven't gotten a newsletter out to really fill all in on the changes in my life. This will have to be sufficient for now...

Until we write again....

No comments: